CairnTalk

Dempsy meets Bear

Dempsy's Mom

Dempsy encountered Bear the other evening. Bear - a very small 2 year old Yorkie. Bear was very sweet, very cute and had personality. When Bear barked it was just a little squeak. Dempsy didn't know what to think of this live squeakie toy, except that it was the best squeakie toy ever. Little Bear kept right up with Dempsy and seemed just as confident as a Cairn. Dempsy can't wait for another play date. :)

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Very Very cute :blush:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

I had to laugh...I was reading the previous threads where the cairns encounter deer and squirrels, then I read BEAR!!! :lol:

Very cute and Dempsey look so big compared to his buddy.

Dempsey looks so excited in the first picture with Bear. Hope they continue to have lots of fun together.

Cute! I would be afraid to let Fudgie around a dog that little! She always starts out playing, but sometimes ends up nipping too hard!

I too was a bit worried when I read "Dempsey meets bear" , so happy to see Bear is such a cutie. Love the photos, looks like they had heaps of fun together.

ctdogs.jpg

Love the name Bear, such a little guy. Cairns are small but next to Bear! not so much. Looks like they had a great time together. Love the pics

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

Archived