CairnTalk

PennysMama

PennysMama

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and being a Cairn mommy. We adopted our Penny from a local shelter here in Houston on August 21, 2010. She is a year old they believe she was born on August 03, 2010. She is a little ball of fun and so well behavaed. Our first morning of having her she actually woke me up to take her outside to go potty. YAY for no accindents. Here are a few pictures of her. More on the way. The first picture is on the car ride home from the shelter and the second one is after her first bath and cleanded up. (she was a stinky dog when we got her) but I still loved her no matter what.

On the ride home from the Shelter :D

post-5002-12824946419395_thumb.jpg

All cleanded up

post-5002-1282494653197_thumb.jpg

Sitting Pretty

post-5002-12824947299598_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on your first cairn!! Penny is a beautiful little girl and she will bring you many years of pleasure.

Love the name Penny -- I had a wheaton cairn by the name a Penny too :thumbsup:

Idaho Cairns

Ah, this is how we got hooked on Cairns many years ago! Our first was a rescue from the local Humane Society and she captured our hearts from day one.

Congratulations to you and I hope your experience with Penny is as wonderful as ours was with our Tootsie. Penny is probably just grateful to have a loving home to live in--Cairns are such fun when they feel they are safe and loved. Thanks for joining the crew here--now you can bask in all the Cairn talk and celebration of this wonderful breed.

Oh you guys are in for a fun year! Zekey and I have a very similar story - I adopted him from the SPCA last August, at the age of 1.

Congratulations on your new furry friend! Keep us updated on how things are going.

Congratulations on your new addition & welcome to the forum! Penny is a cutie!

(Hmm...I had to correct "addition" b/c the first time I mis-typed & it was "addiction." Although I guess that would apply, as well. ;) )

Becky & Tanner

It is nice that you found each other. If she woke you up to go potty, I would say she's worth more than a penny - she's a little pot of gold. :halo:

Penny is a sweetheart - congratulations! Looking forward to hearing all sorts of fun stories. Welcome to the Cairn World.

Dempsy & Lori

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Congratulations on the adoption of your Penny. I have had my Penny for about three months now, she is such a cutie. Mind you she does have her cheeky side too, but when she looks at you with her big brown eyes, ohh!

Archived