CairnTalk

I'd Rather Be Sailing Jacket--HELP!

maggie's_mom

Hi, I am Maggie's mom. She is an 8 month Cairn Terrier and we live in Dallas, Texas. This posting is not about her though.

A while back I was in PetSmart (I think) and I spotted a doggie jacket (or shirt, maybe) that said "I'd Rather be Sailing". I immediately thought of my Florida friend who has a Yorkie and who both LOVE to sail.

For some idiotic reason I didn't grab it. I guess I thought I would come back later. I am a scatterbrain anyway...

Well, Koakie (the Yorkie) was recently in the hospital sick. She is all better now, but I just KNOW that the cute jacket would make her and her mommy happy.

To my luck, I can not for the life of me find the jacket or shirt (can't remember which it was). I have looked all over the internet.

Does anyone have any ideas for me as to where I might find something like this? I see Tammy in about 3 weeks. Please help!

Maggies' Mom, We're a sailing family here in Annapolis, MD & I (unfortunately) haven't seen that cute jacket for your friend's pooch. But, I'll keep a look out! And, get two for me too! What a great & sensitive idea for a convalescing pup! Cheers! :thumbsup:

Linda (AKA: Murphy & Trapper's mom)

maggie's mom, I just was on this overall shopping website and ordered a bunch of free catalogs. You can do a search for pet supplies - and I KNOW I saw listings for pet clothing and you can order from all these places online. Maybe this would help.

http://us.shop.com/

I'll keep looking.

Guest posting as: maggie's_mom

Thanks Skully's Mom! Although they do not have the "I'd Rather Be Sailing" jacket, the nautical outfit is totally cute and I may get that if no one else replies.

Linda, go to Pawshop.com and look for keyword "nautical". Its really cute!

If my husband would let me dress up Maggie, I would be all over it! I am not kidding!! I do have him talked into a Texas A&M jersey though. Maggie will totally dig it! She loves the attention.

Archived