CairnTalk

ScruffynMag

ScruffynMag

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and live in the UK. I am a first time Cairn owner or rather he owns meoriginal.gif

His name is Scruffy and he is now 4 months old. I got him when he was 8 weeks old and have always wanted a Cairn. I've just retired so I've lots of time on my hands which is a good job really because he's a handful! I love him to bits and I am enjoying exploring places with him. I have got him used to the car now so I am looking forward to taking him everywhere with me.

I have been reading lots of posts on here and find it very useful as I learn something new everyday.

What a great selection of Cairns there are on this forum and some amusing stories.

post-4904-12804064237773_thumb.jpg

post-4904-12804064541545_thumb.jpg

post-4904-12804064813592_thumb.jpg

post-4904-12804065227007_thumb.jpg

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Hi Scruffy and Mag! Glad you joined us. Scruffy is so very cute. I think I love him to bits too. Sweet pics. Love the picture of him in his bowl with his toys. I can tell that he will have a great life :king: .... yours ..... will be full and busy. :P

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Welcome to the forum. Scruffy is a real cutie and I love the picture on the lounge chair. Just like a baby...run around terrorizing the place then they crash!! So sweet!

Ohhhhhhh I want a puppy!!!! Those pictures are beyond cute!!!!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you and Scruffy will have lots of fun here.

Idaho Cairns

Oh my goodness! That picture of your dog in the toy basket corner eyeing you is just too good! What a beautiful little dog and what a great choice of a retirement companion you have made--we are retired and get to spend 24/7 with our Cairns and they are wonderful to be with.

Darn it, now you have me wanting another puppy! Glad you decided to join us here and please stick around, this is a neat place for Cairn owners.

I sure envy you the next few months!!!

Welcome & congratulations on Scruffy. He sure is a cutie...love all the pics, especially the last 2!! And Scruffy is a great name for him...one of Tanner's nicknames is Scruffy Scrufferson, used most often when he is in need of a good grooming. They are for sure a fun breed...I only wish I could retire (hmmm...I'm 31, so that's a ways off....) and spend all day w/my kiddo. You are sure to have a blast!

Becky & Tanner

Fancy meeting you on here!! Hope you enjoy this Forum as much as I do and of course our UK one!! And of course seeing the gorgeous Scruffy [he is bound to be gorgeous since he is related to my Holly!!] in the bowl again always make me smile! :)

Thank you and thanks for making me feel so welcome and and as Josie has said, Holly is Scruffy's sister and if he grows up to have the same sweet temperament as Holly, I'll be more than happy! Small world original.gif

I saw this forum mentioned a few times on the UK Cairn Talk site and saw a few members who I recognised in here.

I just know I'm going to enjoy joining in on here.

Okay, not only is he simply beyond adorable, but the poses make him that much cuter. Welcome to the forum

• 1 month later...

Scruffy is now 6 months old and time is just flying. I am really enjoying this time in his life, his puppy ways, all the mischief he gets into and watching him discovering new things. There's never a dull moment in this house and I am truly in love with these little Cairns.

I'm also loving this Forum and seeing all your adorable dogs and puppies and reading your stories and advice.

post-4904-12850264497823_thumb.jpg

Just curious!

post-4904-12850264896675_thumb.jpg

Watching TV

post-4904-1285026462355_thumb.jpg

Drying off after his bath

Archived