CairnTalk

Terrier in Salt?

Kathryn

A movie-savvy -- but not dog-savvy -- friend has just told me that, in the Angelina Jolie movie "Salt" which opens today there is a dog that "looks alot like one of yours -- the lighter one." That's my red wheaten T Bone. I don't think this is my kind of movie so I am not likely to see it. He thought, though, that the dog was really cute. Does anyone have any idea what kind of dog it is?

Hi, I'm from the UK and did a bit of an intro in 'Cairn Life' 'Getting to know you'

He's a Norfolk Terrier and his name is Stamp.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Idaho Cairns

Maggie, read your intro. Welcome to the forum--get us some pictures of your Scruffy--a great name for a Cairn by the way. I love Norfolks as well--tiny little rough terriers with those quizzical looks! They always act like they are trying to figure out what humans are up to.

Thanks for the ID, Scruffynmag! And welcome too.

I guess a norwich does look somewhat like my T Bone. The friend -- did I mention he is NOT dog-savvy?? -- who identified the dog as looking like mine knows so little I was afraid it might be a golden retriever puppy or something. :confused:

Archived