CairnTalk

We moved! :D

Nikki

We moved last week we still have alot more to unpack but Angel and Scotty now have a 6ft privacy fenced in backyard. It's not Scotty proof yet so he has to be on a long lead.

I think they are liking the new found freedom :D

took these with my iphone so the quality isn't that great

iphoto5.jpg

iphoto4.jpg

iphoto3.jpg

iphoto2.jpg

iphoto1.jpg

iphoto.jpg

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Oh, Nikki, Angel and Scotty look SO happy!! They are going to love their new fenced-in yard, and so will you. :thumbsup: And, once again, I love your photos! You are so good with a camera!

They look such happy dogs - what wonderfully cute smiles!

I am sure Scotty's smile will be even bigger when he is off lead!

Like the pic of Angel gazing through door too.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Congratulations on the new place. I'm sure you had the two furkids in mind when finding the home. I think they really appreciate your efforts.

Oh my gosh, they are telling us uneqivocally how very happy they are with your decision for a new home. :thumbsup: Congrats!

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

They are sooo cute!! I love the faces and Scotty's ears are ADORABLE :) Is that a little "birthmark" on Scotty's tongue?

Congrat's on your new place!!!

They are sooo cute!! I love the faces and Scotty's ears are ADORABLE :) Is that a little "birthmark" on Scotty's tongue?

Congrat's on your new place!!!

scotty has several black spots on his tongue. His ears fit his personality he's kind of goofy he's a furry comedian.

we are actually just renting this place. But there were other places that I liked better but this one had a privacy fence and so I mostly got it for the dogs. lol

btw the kitchen is really ugly{well its just really outdated}. The things I do for my dogs :thumbsup:

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Archived