CairnTalk

Grooming

avlsarah

4774671162_cdee6d9116.jpg

Maxwell has been getting really hot when we go to the park lately, and resorts to knocking over the water bowls and laying in the mud. We had some time this morning, so I went through and gave him a new 'do for the summer - now he's totally heat-resistant and summer-proof, ready for endless hours of fun playing at the park and hanging out at day camp! Its amazing how much hair you can pull off these little guys. Luckily, Maxwell is an eager participant and just resigns himself to the task. He's so good. Of course, I adore the spastic facial / chest hair too much to mess with it, so now he looks like a lion!

Holy crap look at all that hair! That's it; Pegi is headed for the deck and some serious grooming when (and if) it ever cools down here in Mass!

Linda & Pegi

I looked at that photo and thought, "What the..." :censored:

Then I realized - It's two Maxwells! :lol:

FEAR THE CAIRN!

I looked at that photo and thought, "What the..." :censored:

Then I realized - It's two Maxwells! :lol:

Yes, as one of our friends at the park said this afternoon: at least we kept his better half!

Archived