CairnTalk

Missing Cairn in Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Nikki

One of Col Potter's foster dogs is lost in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. PLEASE help search if you are in the area or tell your friends and family to keep an eye open. The cairn is a red wheaten color his name is Crete but also responds to Alex. He is blind and is wearing red harness and collar and tags attached. Lost near 44 ave and robb St. Please only call 866-506-7461 if seen or found

crete0110%2B001.jpg

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Oh, it breaks my heart when I hear a Cairn is lost....I will be praying so hard that he is found. Keep us posted.

He showed up outside the house - he is hurt. Yes, Crete is home and safe. He was not dehydrated, had not lost any weight, but brought back guests. (FLEAS!!!) Robin went to her vet and was sent to a vet that has an xray machine. Her vet did not seem to think the leg was broken, but wanted the leg socket checked out. Robin will update us again after she leaves the vet and gets Crete settled.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and support during this difficult time. We celebrate his return!

{this was taken from the cairn rescue blog}

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

I read on another list that Alex has a broken pelvis and is having surgery tomorrow (Thursday).

Archived