CairnTalk

cbmckin

cbmckin

Hey all! I am Caitie, and these are my two fur babies Trooper and Bailey. Bailey is the dark brindle, we've had her since she was a pup, and Trooper is the wheaten. We adopted him about a year ago from a rescue in Missouri. I named him Trooper because he is a little trooper! He was abandoned in a back yard in Missouri and was about to be put down when the rescue group saved his life. Hope you all enjoy!

pics013.jpg

pics021.jpg

stuffers001.jpg

snow008.jpg

snow015.jpg

snow019.jpg

snow030.jpg

snow018.jpg

Aah, they are both lovely looking dogs............. welcome to the Forum!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Thank you! I found you guys by fluke looking for reasons why Trooper would be losing his hair. He has one very strange bald spot on his back leg hip area... hopefully I'll find some answers.

Idaho Cairns

Beautiful dogs and welcome to the forum, you create a mystery however--we know who Bailey and Trooper are but that black dog is unnamed! I did count three dogs on that couch did I not????? Your Cairns lounge like my Cairns--must be a breed characteristic.

Welcome to the forum. You have a beautiful bunch there. Is the third dog on the couch a westie? Introduce us to #3 :)

We have a westie and a cairn...Bailey & Casey.

Oh yeah sorry guys! Number 3 is my parent's westie named MacTavish. Mac for short. He and my two are best buddies and I thought it was so cute all 3 of them on that love seat together when there are 2 chairs and a huge couch they could have spread out on haha. SO The white one the westie, is Mac, the wheaten is trooper and Bailey is the black dark brindle. I wish i could get her coloring to come through in pictures more, She's like a tiger with lots of red and silver.

lol the photo with the wheaten sleeping on his back with his feet in the air made me laugh. My cairn scotty sleeps like that. maybe it is a boy thing. ;)

Very cute photos!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Nikki, I guess it must be, but Bailey my girl, has picked up the habit. So now there will be times when I walk by their dog beds and their both on their backs, feet in the air, tongue out or teeth showing in a smile... it cracks me up. It really is a shame they can't get comfortable don't you think?

lol scotty likes to sleep in my couch also he will push out the couch cushions and he props up his head on everything. If it looks super uncomfortable he is comfortable! I don't get it! lol boys what can you do with them? lol

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Archived