CairnTalk

Tv and behavior

wags

Usually we put a kiddy show on during the afternoon for Wes when he is alone and we have to work. Recently we have had storm announcements that would interrupt the programming, so we muted the TV and added CD music.

Wes seems to be behaving better. Maybe Anne Murray's music is better for him than the cartoon characters' bickering.

Duffy loves music. I have both a piano and organ in my home (as I am a church organist by avocation) and whenver I play he will come and lie down next to which ever instrument I am playing. He particularly likes the classical pieces played on the organ. I don't know whether or not it is the bass, but he seems almost mesmerized by it. Music doth sooth the savage beast, oops, Cairn!

MikeC :)

Piper loves music too. I always leave th radio on for her when I'm gone. She's been raised on Aerosmith. ;)

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

I have a piano but I can't get to it to play it. We have the area cordoned off by boxes. Last year, he had a habit of nibbling the piano legs. At first we put each leg in a flower pot. That worked for a couple of months. Maybe he will tire of acting like a beaver.

Sally.....you absolutely crack me up with your responses.......never heard anyone thus far liken their :twisted: with a beaver!! :P:P:P !!!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

I keep telling Scully she's not a woodchuck. She'll find any kind of stick outside to chew on. Looks like she has a cigar hanging out of her mouth. She's had a fondness :huh: for the corners of the woodwork. Oh yeah, and one antique bedroom dresser leg. :lol:

Bella is just nearing 9 weeks old, but has already learned that mulch is her favorite "food". :huh:

So far I take any of it away from her :nono:, just don't know if it's good for her, don't want to encourage it, don't know if any plant food/fertilizer :toxic: is hanging around in it, don't know if any mulch mold is developing in it. :mellow:

Archived