CairnTalk

I sure miss my dog...

gmland

This past Sunday night (3-7-10) we said goodbye to our little LuLu. She was only 4 years old and we are not sure what took her, doctor suspected either heart attack or stroke, nonetheless we weren't prepared for it. She was a great little dog, daddy's little girl who stayed by my side at all times and got me up to go throw the ball more times than I wanted to but, we had fun and I sure will miss her...

bye bye baby.

post-4813-12684339975248_thumb.jpg

what a little angel. this is always heartbreaking, but most of all when you had no time at all to prepare. i am very sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is always so hard. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Idaho Cairns

Sure wish I could make the heartache go away. Let time do its work and try hard to focus on all that love you had for four good years.

We're so sorry for your loss, especially at such a tender age.

Just so you know, you happened on a tremendous support group (us).

Please keep coming back as you wish.

The Wilk Pack

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Thanks all.... After she passed I got online and tried to find out more about the breed and to what she may have been susceptible that caused her to leave so early and unexpectedly. Guess we'll never know but, after one week - it still hurts and her absence is still greatly felt. I stumbled upon this site and just felt the need to say goodbye to her on here. Thank you all for the kind words and wishes, Lu deserved the love for sure... even our neighbors have cried at the news of her passing - she was loved by so many and will always be my little "boogaLu".

Thank you.

We are so incredibly sorry to hear about your lil Lu. It looks like she was absolute sweetness itself. The hurt will get better but her love for you and you for her will always be.

Rita Roetker

Mommy of (Fer)Gus

It just sucks, especially when you don't expect it. Tuff times. My heart goes out.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

• 2 weeks later...

I am so very sorry your beloved Lulu has passed away. It is so painful to lose such a loving little companion, especially at such a tender age. You will be in my thoughts.

Melissa

• 3 weeks later...

Archived