CairnTalk

RIP Grania

Lei-Quinn

My DH and I made the decision to let our little girl go today. She had kidney failure for the past year. We were lucky enough to have her those extra 12 months. Grania was 12 years old and until recently a terror to all squirrels in the neighborhood. She will be greatly missed by both me and my DH and by Duncan, our 8 year old cairn.

Rest in Peace, Grania. Mommy and Daddy love you. You will like it over the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is never easy to make that decision. Take comfort in all the wonderful times you had with Grania.

*Hugs*

AUtumn & Molly

Our condolences to you & your family. Take comfort in knowing that Grania is now free of all illness & pain, and that she had your love & kindness for so long. She will always be in your heart and your thoughts. God Bless :pray:

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Condolences to you and yours. Give Duncan a hug from us as I'm sure he doesn't understand and is missing his older sister.

Rich, Hilda and our pack

It is one of the most difficult decisions one has to make.... take comfort that you gave her 12 wonderful years.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry I did not see your post sooner. I am so very sorry you had to say farewell to your beloved girl, Grania. May your hearts be comforted by all the wonderful memories you have of her. I am sure my little Betsy Noodle welcomed Grania to Rainbow Bridge with Betsy's melodic and beautiful "WooWooWoo" yodel.

Wishing you peace, :candle:

Melissa

Archived