CairnTalk

Seeking adult Cairn

Sandy in Chico

Hello Everyone,

I'm so glad I found this forum.

Our family is in search of our next Cairn. We have had Cairns continually since before I was born, in 1947. Our most recent one, Heather, just passed on. She was 16 years old and playing up until the last week.

My mother, Peggy, is quite impatient for her next one. We offer a loving, experienced home for the right dog. We have about an acre in the country near Chico, CA. It

go to petfinder.com put in your zip code and you can see closest dogs available and call them or keep checking back and everyday there are new dogs.

cairn terriers leave pawprints on our lives

Col Potter usually has dogs fostered in Santa Rosa CA. Good luck in your search.

Just be aware that the process of adoption with Col. Potter may take months, and

you probably won'tget whatever pup that moves you on their site. Every state has

rescue orgs. Just do a little homework using Google and suggestions

from the CTCA web site. Good luck in your search.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

In Southern California, there's Southwest Cairn Rescue. Please visit their website to see if they have available placements. Good luck with your search.

Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. - Mark Twain

Hi Sandy! Sorry I can't help but wanted to wave at you since you live so close by. One of my cairns is from a breeder in Idaho, the other from a rescue called Save A Dog that posted on Petfinder. If you want help in transport of a rescue I'm willing to assist. Have you contacted breeders in the area around Sacramento? There are quite a few outstanding cairns from there but I didn't get responses when I was looking so I assume there just weren't puppies at that time. I know of two breeders on facebook who live in that area if you want to send me a message I'll connect you to them.

Archived