CairnTalk

Looking for Cairn Puppy

gdesloge

Hi, I am looking for a Cairn puppy somewhere in the NC/VA area. I am not concerned with gender, or if it is a show quality type of the dog. I am looking for a companion pet, and I would be more than happy to take the runt of the litter. My main reason for looking to have a Cairn is my grandmother, Mary Desloge, bred and showed Cairn's for as long as I can remember. I have been around them my entire life, and now that I am looking for a dog of my own I feel that it would be a great way to remember her as she passed earlier this year. As I said before I am not looking to spend a large amount of money on the dog, I just am looking to find a pure bread and everything else does not matter. If you do not have one personally, it would be a big help if you have any breeder recommendations. Please send me an email through the site. Thanks in advance!

Hi - I assume you already did, but just for the benefit of passers-by, be sure to check the CTCA breeder-referral list. There are a number of CTCA member breeders in your area.

As always, anyone with specific breeder recommendations will contact you directly.

Good luck!

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived