CairnTalk

help a bad grooming job

Guest posting as: diane

Guest posting as: diane

:shock: Please advise me...... Our 10 year old carin Mr. Murphy, was spooked by gun shots as a result he disappeared into the woods. He was lost for two days. A kind family found him about four miles from our house. They took him to a groomer, who compelety shaved him. We have always had him groomed with the proper cut. My question is, will his hair grown back especially his beard, I always thought you were not supposed to trim the beard as it doesn't grown quickly in that area. Now that he was shaved, will his coat come in with the coarse coat he had before.

We are thankful for the wonderful family that took him in, he just doesn't look like the same dog and seems to be traumatized by the haircut and this whole experience. Any replies regarding the grooming would be appreciated. Thank You Diane

Guest posting as: Diane

:D:D Brad thank you for your reply, just needed some assurance that Mr. Murphy will return to his old self. As you may have guessed he is our baby, since his return he has hardly left our side. He is a very vocal guy, wish he could tell us what he went through, I now what we went through when we couldn't find him.

Again thank you.

Have a good Carin kind of day. Diane

Archived