CairnTalk

Murphy's Mom

Murphy's Mom

I finally took some decent pictures of my love, Ms. Murphy. I had her groomed and went with a short cut. No sin, she's not full cairn and since she gets so wet and sloppy each morning in the wet grass the shorter cut is better. I also had her ears trimmed also since the ear wash I use on her 2X a week makes the longer ear hair smell like medicine and look oily. She seems happy that I don't have to comb knots out of her hair each morning.

Couchpuppy.jpg

014.jpg

Whatyouhavetreats.jpg

North Georgia, USA

Home to Miss Murphy-Cairn mix-born est. Dec.'07

Joined our family on June 16,'09

Dogs leave pawprints on your heart

Awww is she beautiful!! She looks like such a sweet girl. Enjoy her, she sure is a happy camper.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

• 1 month later...

Murphy squints a lot in the sun so we hope these will make her more comfortable and prevent future cataracts. We also needed something to protect her eyes when the roof is down on my car. She is getting used to them little by little. I just think she looks so cute I had to share.

001-2.jpg

2427495950047413412OdDXNQ_th.jpg

North Georgia, USA

Home to Miss Murphy-Cairn mix-born est. Dec.'07

Joined our family on June 16,'09

Dogs leave pawprints on your heart

Archived