CairnTalk

hfitz1

hfitz1

Hi, new here! I have a little Cairn just waiting to come home with me. She is almost 7 weeks now! She doesn't have a name yet, but I do have pictures! I go and visit her about once a week. The kids and I are very excited to have her joining our family. Any good advice/resources will be appreciated.

023.jpg

013.jpg

Welcome to the Forum, & 'CAIRNGRATULATIONS!!" on your new puppy. How soon are you bringing her home? I bet you can't wait. She's a beautiful gir, and it looks like your daughter has fallen in love with her. If you use the search box at the bottom-left of this page, you can find lots of info from previous posts. Just enter keywords such as "crate training" and you'll have a bunch of posts to look at. Be sure to show us lots of pictures when you get your new baby home. Good Luck!

Jim

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

She is the cutiest thing. Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of help here with reading the previous posts and writing in with problems.

Welcome & congrats. Nothing like a cairn pup to keep you lively. She is to cute. I'll bet your getting more excited as every day that passes till you pick her up, heck i'm excited for you. Nothing like being owned by Cairn.

Rich

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived