CairnTalk

BeeBladen

BeeBladen

Our furbaby turned 4 weeks old today! We can't wait to actually meet him but the breeder has been great with keeping us updated with photos. I share the cuteness with you! My fiance thinks I'm obsessed with puppy books-I just want to have all the info I can!

We named him Gretsch and the breeder will start calling him by name. She says he has a very soft coat, so I'm wondering what his adult coat will be like? I know one thing- he is a CUTIE and I'm in love! Just look at that belly shot!

I'll keep updating photos as I get em'. : )

post-4289-1249525306_thumb.jpg

post-4289-1249525330_thumb.jpg

post-4289-1249525427_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the pics, your fur baby is precious.

No one you know plays the guitar, do they? (Gretsch is a popular

brand of guitar.)

At any rate, you're in for a great adventure!

Tara, Mom of the Wilk Pack

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Oh my goodness, is he ever so cute (handsome)! What a cute name. I hope the time goes by fast for you so you can get him in your arms. :thumbsup:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Actually my fiance plays the guitar and I play drums, and the company makes both! So it just fit : ) We may get another male in a few years, maybe "fender?" haha. Yes, another 4-5 weeks feels like years, but we met the breeder in April, so we've waited awhile already....

We just can't wait!

• 1 month later...

Here are some more recent photos of my baby boy... He has grown so much! I really do think his ears are going to stand up within the next week! He is 9 weeks here, and thriving. (and chewing, and biting, and...) He is so much work, but so much fun! He is my lil' buddy. He goes just about everywhere that is safe for him. : )

post-4289-1252793376_thumb.jpg

This look is so funny, such a Cairn look!

post-4289-1252793392_thumb.jpg

Archived