CairnTalk

Picture Posting Test

chubbypup

They are all so beautiful!!! I would love to have another one, but I'm afraid with my husband and I starting a family next year, instead of having 1 jealous little boy (Scotch) I would have 2.

Chubbypup, how much does he weigh?? I'm so afraid that I'm raising a giant, Scotch was 7 months when I got him "fixed" and he weighed in at 16.5 lbs!! I think he's lost a little weight since his surgery, but I still think he's bigger than the pics I've seen on this website.

Shoe, I couldn't see Finch. It gave me a Yahoo error. But I would love to see her.

I love all these pics!!!

Court :P

I just love to see all of the beautiful photos of the pups. The thing I love the most about the breed is the happy disposition and you can really see that in Zoe's beautiful smiley face!!! My Emma has that fabulous smile too! It doesn't always come through in the pics though. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Hi! You know - - - I thought I had the most beautiful lil Cairn in the world and then I see all these recently posted pics of everyone else's Cairn and I realize that they are all so individual and cute in their own way!!! What a wonderful breed they are!!

Courtbro youasked Metz' weight, he is just under 15lb and is very picky with his food so i wouldnt say you are raising a giant......lol

Thanks, Just seeing all of these pics made me realize that Scotch isn't a giant he's just so stocky and thick in the middle. B)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sandy

Your Scout is a deadringer for my Darcy. They could be twins!!! We just had Darcy spayed and I am going to be very diligent with feeding her. I don't want her to get "wide" and overweight. The pix are prescious of both pups. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a very proud parent. (ha, ha)

Archived