CairnTalk

Blind Cairn Pup Needs Transport - MD to NJ - 7/5

cairnrescueleague

The Cairn Rescue League is trying to get Teddy, a blind 5MO cairn puppy, from his home in OH to me here in NH this Sunday, July 5 (I know, a terrible day to be on the road). I have him as far as Baltimore, need to get him from there to the northernmost exit on the Garden State Pkwy in NJ, the one near the Tappan Zee Bridge. I'm thinking from Baltimore to exit 5 on the Jersey Turnpike (Mt. Holly), then from there to the exit on the GSP, where I can pick him up. I'll take him to my vet ophthalmologist, who studied with the vet who has done all the research on ocular melanosis, then I may have a foster home for him in Nova Scotia, but for now, I need to get Teddy from Baltimore to northern NJ. If you can help, please email me directly at cairnrescueleague@gmail.com.

All set for Baltimore to Mt. Holly. Just need Mt. Holly to the northern end of the Garden State Pkwy. Please let me know if you can help.

Katie

Archived