CairnTalk

Mr. Sparky

mpotter_2000

I am so sorry to hear of Sparky, may his soul rest in peace. I get very sad when I hear such news - I hope you guys ok.

We at the Wilk household understand your pain from firsthand knowledge.

We're sorry for your loss, and hope the good memories ease the hurt.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

a good long life. it is so hard to say goodbye. he clearly was happy and much loved, he couldn't ask for anything more. he was a lucky, lucky dog. we all understand how you feel, and hope the through the worst of it you can feel how lucky you were to have each other. you did brilliantly.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Sparky. We all know it will come some day, but the loss of a beloved family member is still hard.

Shelley, Angus and Mickey in Seattle

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sparky had a good long life and that is something to be happy about. I know it's hard, no matter when they go. My thoughts are with you.

This is the sad part of a beautiful relationship that will never be forgotten, replaced and always cherished.

Sparky and Scruffys Mom

My heart goes out to you. Its so hard to say goodby to a good friend.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

I'm so sorry to hear of Sparkys passing. My condolences go you to you and your's

Godspeed Sparky you earned your golden wings

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard it must be. it has been 34 days since we lost Rufus, and the emptiness is still as strong as the first day. We will be thinking about you in this difficult time.

Darrell

I'm so very sorry for your loss, it always makes me sick inside when I hear something like this .........my thoughts are with you!!!!

Please accept our sincere condolences. The wonderful years your beloved Mr. Sparky spent with you will live in your heart forever, and you will see him again. God Bless you both. :pray:

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Archived