CairnTalk

neuticles

sheila and Misty

sheila and Misty

Before Toby was neutered I was looking up the live pic proceedure. and ran into this-I just couldnt believe it-If some of you had them done I dont mean to offend but I found it soo rediculous -doesnt that still put them in a risk factor mode? just type the word in and watch what comes up- look for pictures-OMG! what do you guys think?

OMG LMAO!!! :lol:

that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen....why would you ever waste your money on that? seriously!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

sheila and Misty
OMG LMAO!!! :lol:

that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen....why would you ever waste your money on that? seriously!

I just had to put this on the forum..I still have a hard time believing what I saw.. but I couldnt stop thinking about it..

It literally floored me too! sure would love to hear others comments on them-

UNBELIEVABLE!!! That's about the strangest thing I've ever seen! Wow. I better not let Taz see them on my computer screen, he might not stop begging for them! :)

I have a spayed girl here who wonders what kind of enhancements she can get........ :oops:

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

sheila and Misty
Doubtless they appeal to the same folks who buy an equivalent product that plugs into the receiver hitch of their trucks. I kid you not. Google: nutz

Brad-someone in my area has them seen them this past summer..-no kidding They are so stupid I had to ask my husband what it was-couldnt make them out-I was not expectingthe answer he gave me. : :blush:

sheila and Misty
I have a spayed girl here who wonders what kind of enhancements she can get........ :oops:

we dont want to go there :whistle:

This is clearly an attempt to make money from pet owners that go over the edge with the "fur kid" thing. Sad but true--read the following Q & A from the site:

"My vet said my dog wont know that he's missing anything. Is that true?

People know their beloved pet. Their pet can tell them when they are hungry, want to play, don't feel well, hide when approaching the vet's office or will get excited when driving by or going to the park- why wouldn't the pet know a familiar body part is missing? Would he know if his foot was cut off? Of course he would- its only common sense."

I guess they are protecting the pet from...? Embarrassment?

Greg,

I was just sitting here staring at an empty bottle of MD 20/20 and listening to a Dolly Parton CD when this idea hit me like a ton of bricks!

I'm more of an "idea guy" so if you can find the financing I'll let you in on the ground floor of what I'm positive will be a Million Dollar idea. PM me for details.:D

Think big, really, really BIG!

George

sheila and Misty
This is clearly an attempt to make money from pet owners that go over the edge with the "fur kid" thing. Sad but true--read the following Q & A from the site:

"My vet said my dog wont know that he's missing anything. Is that true?

People know their beloved pet. Their pet can tell them when they are hungry, want to play, don't feel well, hide when approaching the vet's office or will get excited when driving by or going to the park- why wouldn't the pet know a familiar body part is missing? Would he know if his foot was cut off? Of course he would- its only common sense."

I guess they are protecting the pet from...? Embarrassment?

I say its just a great sales pitch for either the gullible or those that have EVERYTHIG but......!(one of those gotta have it cause its new obsessions) tee hee! Its one of those things that you read about shake your head in disbelief and cant get it out of your head. Im still mumblin to myself anout it.

sheila and Misty

Greg,

I was just sitting here staring at an empty bottle of MD 20/20 and listening to a Dolly Parton CD when this idea hit me like a ton of bricks!

I'm more of an "idea guy" so if you can find the financing I'll let you in on the ground floor of what I'm positive will be a Million Dollar idea. PM me for details.:D

George

Oh it WILL SELL,(not to me) but how fast will they end up recalling it for problems? Id bet soon!

This is so hard to believe that someone or somebody would do this to there animal. It is the most stupid waste of money. Who in there right mind would do this? Oh well, I guess its no different than watching Dr.90210 and these woman getting inplants 5 x there size! Igorance pays a price.

Do we really think our pets know when they are missing something from a neuter/spay? My answer would be No, My Missy never acted any different Kramer I don't even think he knows :confused1:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Greg,

George

George, on second thought if you're going where I think you're going...... well, this may not work so good for Cairns.

Legs are too short :w00t:

Back to your MD 20/20

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

I've heard these are popular in some areas. I know of a friend of a friend, who went to neuter a dog in school and when she opened it up she had to call the professor over to figure out what she was looking at... She wasn't too happy because her surgery was over just that fast. Talk about an interesting learning experience.

What cracked me up about this story was that she was in the islands at the time, in a notoriously poor area. People begging for food, but the drug lords were managing to lose dogs they'd had neutricles put in. I wonder if you can track neurticles back to the owner. Maybe charge him with animal cruelty for tossing out the dog and do a quick drug search of the house while you're there...

Archived