CairnTalk

Daughters first agility win!

Deb

Isabel who just turned 9 and Gooner just turned 2, won 1st place jumpers this weekend! They have been working so hard. They also got 2 third place ribbons this weekend jumpers and gamblers. We are so proud. I attached Saturday's run. Deb.

i.htm

Awesome! You should be very proud!

It's fun to see the kids take an iterest and do well. Helping a child to find a passion is more than 1/2 the battle!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

last post wasnt working properly. Isabel and Gooners first win this weekend in NH. We are so proud they have worked wo hard. Another show later this month in NH> Can't wait. Deb.

i.htm

sheila and Misty

Thats great how proud you must be ! Id be ecstatic! I get excited and beam with pride when they listen in front of company! :thumbsup:

Loved the video. I hope that someday when my kids are a little older they will want to do something like this with our cairn. What a great family event!

Meredith, Gus, and Daisy

both-1.jpg

Springfield was her first show with AKC it was a crazy show so crowded. Gooner does perfect weave poles at his trainings but does 12, I don't know if doing 6 with akc messes up his rythm. They are entered on 1/25 usdaa in NH, usdaa starters do 12 weave poles so hopefully they will do well with the poles! Wish us luck!

• 2 months later...

Hola!

How did Isabel and Gooner do at NH??

I hadn't seen your videos until today.

I'm traveling now, but I can't wait to get home and show them to my daughter. She's 5, but already trying to train with Mushu.

Saludos from Mexico!

Lili, Toño, Luisa, Gabo, and Mushu.

Archived