CairnTalk

activate your account

mik007san

I had just set up my account and was able to change signature, etc. - but could not post or even upload a picture to my profile.

Cause: I had forgotten to check the email account of my choosing and activate my account - duh... :whistle:

Mike, Sandy, Clancy, and Kelly Ross

E-mail: mik007san@yahoo.com

"Lord, make me the kind of person

my dog thinks I am." -Colloquial prayer

Welcome.

Yep, it's a two-step process to register. Glad you sorted it out and good of you to post the tip for anyone else who might be in the same boat.

More tips for newly registered folks: if you can't find your validation email (it normally comes in just a minute or two) - check your spam and junk mail folder. Some mail programs filter out messages that appear to be system-generated.

If you lose or accidentally delete your validation email, there is also a link on the front page of the forum that will resend it. I think it's down the page, in between the list of forums and the statistics section.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived