CairnTalk

New MASTER Earthdog!

Greg P

Kona completed his 4th leg today to complete his quest for his Master Earthdog title. To make the day even sweeter, he Q'd in his first return to the Senior den since his title for a DOUBLE "Q" for the day! He had two virtually perfect runs for his first time out this year!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Awesome job. Kona's really hit hit his stride! No doubt some quality handling helped. Heaven knows it's easy enough for a handler to fail his dog, so congrats to you, Greg!

Hope you'll still make it to Turner. We've another new spot for the Master/Senior dens this coming weekend. Plus we have a groovy prize for "Iron Dog" qualifiers.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Konda, dude! You are awesome! I really admire all your ribbons and awards. May I ask how old you are and if you've veen training long? I wouldn't ask if you were a girl, because they get all goofy about that kind of thing, but since it's just us guys, I figure it's okay.

Your Friend, Packy

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Hey Pack,

I was 3 years old in January. I got my first JE leg in Sept 2006. My master was hoping that we would go through Senior and Masters in one year, but on our last run of 2007, I was so excited and full of myself that I blew my master off! He never gets mad at me, but boy did we drill my recall in the fields. I know that when he calls me, that something wonderful happens. Either he gives me a treat or his famous rub 'em up. He starts at my head and goes down my back and sides. I think I might even like my rub 'em ups best. They always make me smile.

Mom takes me to obedience shows and soon we'll start agility.

I don't know about the ribbon stuff. I think that's for my master. I'm kinda a simple guy who just likes to find and bark at rats.

Kona

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Way to go Kona!

Wayward Cairns Olie, Teddy, and Sweet Pea (Mom loves us this way just the same. :innocent: )

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Brad,

Alas, I have appointments on Sat. and won't be making the trip to Turner. Val, however plans on being there. I hope she brings home some "groovy" Iron Dog prizes!

Greg

Greg and Val Perry

Hey Greg,

BIG CONGRATS!!!

Sorry we won't see you in Turner, but we'll be there cheering for Kona and Val. Maybe we'll see you at the GPDC tests next month, they have a nifty (some would even say groovy!) Irondog prize, too.

George

Archived