CairnTalk

Neutered Boy

Guest Tototoo

Guest Tototoo

I just had to let you know how smart these pups are. We had discussed getting him neutered and then the big day came. Usually he wants to go with us everywhere, not that day. He seemed to sense something was up. I leashed him got him and the kids to the car and drove to the the vet. He cried the whole way...appealed to the kids begged them to take him home. Tried crawling in my lap, tried steering the car to no avail. When we got to the clinic he was ok with the excitement. Saw the vet licked her hand and said "I'm out of here" and tried to jump off the table and make a last dash for the car, crying, yipping and barking the whole time. She ended up sedating him in the room and we left.

The vet dropped him off later to us and he gave her one last lick and stuck by me the rest of the day. He is fine now. The next day he was back to his little old self. The next time he went into the car no crying at all. He knew it was a one time deal. THey are so smart!

LOL

That was a really cute story!!!

They never cease to amaze me. Abe recently discovered the art of zipping and unzipping things......guess whos makeup bags were demolished??? :confused:

Valerie

SignaturePics.jpg

Archived