CairnTalk

A chocolate eclair

wags

Wes has been behaving much better recently, but to my dismay he began to bark at a woman when he saw me leaving the supermarket. All sorts of things rushed through my mind. And then my husband told me the whole story.

They had been sitting on a bench near a woman who was eating a chocolate eclair. Wes was looking longingly at her (I mean it) for quite a while. My coming out of the store meant Wes would have to leave. So he had a temper tantrum. He probably was hoping that had he waited long enough, the woman might have dropped something

:lol:

I had to tell you that sounds so typical of what I have so far determined about Abe's behavior!

:shock: He would be shocked if someone actually didNOT remember to drop him a tidbit, especially something sweet!

Aren't they just the smartest and have so much personality it amazes me!

Valerie

SignaturePics.jpg

Just in case you haven't heard chololate can kill dogs. There is a chemical ingrediate that can be fatal to your little friend. Keep him/her away from chololate.

For their sake.

Archived