CairnTalk

All-Terrier Combined Specialty Obedience Trial

bradl

The CTCA is sponsoring an All-Terrier Combined Specialty Obedience Trial in conjunction with the Montgomery County Kennel Club weekend of specialty shows. The trial is hosted by the Norwich & Norfolk Terrier Club and will be held on the grounds of the Kimberton Fire Company & Fairgrounds.

obedflyer.jpg[68k PDF]

Keep an eye on the CTCA Event Calendar for this and other upcoming Cairn events.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Bradl, This sounds like an excelent idea... And that part of the country wil be beautiful in the end of September. It's about 360 miles for us.

What is the nearest town for hotels? I've gone on line an can't seem to find any.

Lori,

Our host hotel is in Trevose, PA, which is not too far from the site. Any towns around Trevose would put you fairly close.

Joyce

• 4 weeks later...

Kimberton is about 15-20 minutes west of Philadelphia, PA. Since the agility is at the same site as the obedience trial, I usually stay in King of Prussia which is on the eastern edge of Philly, very near the Valley Forge National Park. I don't think there are any motels in Kimberton itself. Trevose, PA which is the location of the cairn host hotel, is on the eastern side of Philly and I've heard its about 45 min to an hour each way from there to Kimberton, due to the heavy Philly traffic during rush hour. Lionville and Pottstown are both quite close to Kimberton. I don't know specifics about hotels in the towns.

Karen Majka

PEC Member

Archived