CairnTalk

Small Earthdog brag

cairnsby3

My puppy Shiner got his first leg in Junior Earthdog yesterday at Purina Farms in Missouri. He has had a habit of coming back out of the tunnel, I guess to check on me, or tell me what he found in there, but yesterday he stayed and worked. The longest 60 seconds of my life, staring at the tunnel entrance, praying I wouldn't see his blond behind.

Linda

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

And you said it was a small earthdog brag.....

There isn't anything insignificant about the first JE leg!

Congratulatons!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Thanks, yes it was very significant to us, but small in comparison to getting that second one. He is still such a puppy mentally, that's its hard for him to focus on anything for very long, even a rat. He is also very people oriented, so being alone in the tunnel is hard for him. His next shot is the National Earthdog test in NJ next month.

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

Keep your eye out for Val and Kona and Hattie! They'll be there, as well. Kona completed his JE in NJ last year.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Archived