CairnTalk

First Gamblers Master Cairn Terrier!

Karen

I am happy and thrilled to announce that my cairn terrier Mac finally got his 5th Master Gamblers leg at a USDAA trial over the weekend. He got his favorite reward of a jar of frozen baby food afterwards. He's the first one to earn this title and (I think) is the only cairn competing in the Masters level in USDAA in the USA. He adds this to his Master Standard, Master Relay Champion, and Jumper Master titles. Just needs 2 more Super Qualifiers in Snooker for that related title.

After his run the judge laughed that Mac had been a bit hard to see since as a dark brindle, he blended in nicely with the dark mulch recently spread over the horse arena floor. Every time he's competed here in the past couple of months, he enters the arena area, drops and starts rolling in the fresh mulch. Each time I'm pretty much trying to drag him to the start line since my "obedient" (LOL) little cairn is having too much fun rolling! Fortunately the judges have gotten a good laugh from it as well.

I am so proud of my little boy! :thumbsup::D

Karen & Mac

Outstanding accomplishment! I've watched alot of cairns in agility. Outstanding accomplishment!

It's fun to see a cairn do agility really well. They attack the course with such energy and joy.

Our Kula either decides to do well OR decides to leave the ring to sit and smile with a child on the sidelines. We're one leg away from 2 different titles....... I wish I could see into her brain to see what she has in store for us. Anyway, she's a real crowd pleaser and I get alot of joy watching her do whatever she decides to do.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

• 1 month later...

Archived