CairnTalk

Paws in Montana--An epic journey

Greg P

Follow the crazy cairn moms from Washington and Oregon as they travel to Montana for 8 days of of shows. They've set up a a web log (blog) to chronicle their adventures.

The travelers in this motley parade include 7 cairn moms (with over a dozen cairns), a border terrier mom, and one guy, who exhibits German Shepards.

The artwork on their blog was created for the trip!

You can find them at: http://pawsinmontana.blogspot.com/

If you drop in for a visit, it's okay to leave them an encouraging comment!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

In the first 2 days, they've finished 2 cairns:

Tuesday, Am/Int Ch Kinloch's Upper Deck, CD, RE, NJP, NAJ, FD (Sammy) took WB for her final major to finish her championship.

Wednesday, new CH KinLoch's Marshall Canyon JE (Marshall) finsihed his championship.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

• 4 weeks later...

They have changed the name of their blog to www.pawsacrossamerica.blogspot.com

The group will be taking a road trip to Montgomery and doing plenty of showing and performance events during the summer. Check in often!

Greg and Val Perry

Archived