CairnTalk

Does Your Cairn Respond To All Family Members?

kayharley

I have to laugh sometimes....

My husband just can't seem to get Madison to listen to him. Even if he has her food dish full and ready to serve, if she's with me she will not respond to "come" by anyone else. I have to admit it's very complimentary and I am the one who spends the most time with her but I'd like her to listen to hubby and my 16 year old son too.

Anyone else find they're the favorite and do you secretly enjoy it? :halo:

Hi! Riley and I spend a lot of time together - - just the two of us. However, even tho he is my shadow when we are alone - - when my husband or my daughters come home - - he is right there with them! I think he likes me best but he has a lot of love to share and he does just that!! Licks and kisses all the way around!!. . . . . . . . . .

I had to chuckle reading your post. :D You sounded just like me and Zoe. She's my shadow at all times, and although she loves everyone in the family, it's very obvious that she is most attached to me. I used to complain when my kids were little that I couldn't go to the bathroom without them bothering me. Well, just when I thought I'd be able to go in peace, so to speak, I now have Zoe following me into the bathroom just to be with me. If I try to close the door and keep her out, she hollers! Life with Cairns! :wub:

Archived