CairnTalk

Where is the post re: 2 Cairns in Need

pookiegirl

A couple of days ago there was a post regarding two Cairns in a shelter. The new poster asked for resources in an effort to save the two Cairns. I cannot seem to find this post anywhere on this forum. Did it just evaporate into cyberspace?

I was wondering that too. Maybe it was soliciting or something??????????

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

It was accidentally deleted. I was trying to move it to a different forum and then close it, as placement of specific dogs is out of bounds for CTF. It turns out that individual posts can be restored from deletion, but whole topics cannot. I did not know that.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Pookiegirl, I PM you with the link, it was in my pc history. If anyone can help the pups out of their tight situation let me know and I'll send you the link.....

Aww they were such little darlings :wub: I do hope somebody can help them :pray:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Archived