CairnTalk

Santa Clara Specialty Feb 16th

eastofeden

So anyone posting here attending? I am probably going to drive up to see all the fun

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Anyone who can, should. It will be great! In addition to being the 40th anniversary specialty for the Northern California club, they will also host the roving national specialty. It will be Cairns galore and lots of friendly people. More info.

I wish I were going :mad:

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Val will be there with Kona and Hattie. I'll be left behind....selling homes for kibble.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

My old stomping grounds! Maybe next year Greta & I will take a road trip and check this out (and visit family of course. :whistle: )

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Host Hotel: Beverly Heritage Hotel

1820 Barber Lane, Milpitas, CA 95035

The Hotel is approximately eleven miles or 15 minutes from the show site.

Central Reservations: (408) 943-9080 24 hours/day, 7 days/week

The deadline has passed for the club's discounted room rate, but still worth a call in case there are vacancies - this is the hotel where most of the Cairns will be!

Other hotels that accept well-behaved dogs:

Santa Clara Marriott (408) 988-1500

Residence Inn by Marriott, (SJ/Campbell) (408) 559-1551

Residence Inn by Marriott, (Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I) (408) 720-1000

Residence Inn by Marriott, (Sunnyvale Silicon Valley II) (408) 720-8893

Best Western Brookside Inn (Milpitas) (408) 263-5566

Los Gatos Lodge (408) 354-3300

Best Western Gateway Inn (San Jose) (408) 435-8800

Holiday Inn Express (San Jose) (408) 279-6600

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Thank you Brad. We called and booked our room at the Beverly so we'll be driving down with Cassie to check out the fun. Glad

you posted so quickly because I think we got a good rate.

Tomarrow is the day.......

I will be drving up early to catch the Obedience classes that start at 7:00 am. Wishing I was going to be able to make it up on Saturday too...as that is when the Rally classes are being held..... Oh well....looking forward to seeing all these lovely dogs.

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Archived