CairnTalk

What's The Best Dog Food, Television

lbare

Good Golly Miss "Mollie" is just now 6 months old. She has been eating Nutro Max Puppy dry food since puppyhood. Now, I'm looking for something better since I don't believe this might be the best for her throughout her life. Also, on a different note....just this weekend she began watching TV. But, her way of watching though, is vocal...very high pitch and frequent bark, enough to break glass. Is this a phase?

Piper has been on the Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice Formula since we brought her home. (I swtiched her to this after we bought her.) My other Cairn was on Nutro Natural Choice all her life (well, almost). Why do you feel it's not a good food?

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Piper has been on the Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice Formula since we brought her home. (I swtiched her to this after we bought her.) My other Cairn was on Nutro Natural Choice all her life (well, almost). Why do you feel it's not a good food?

I had been hearing a lot about Wysong and just thought it would be a better choice. If Mollie doesn't stop yapping at the TV she might not get anything. Ha! Ha!

It's great Mollie likes TV. Wes barely notices it- except for the doorbell on the Dominoes's commercial. Then he barks like crazy because he thinks someone's breaking into our house.

About food- I always heard dry food is best for the teeth. Then I read something on a pet cat site that said dry food sticks to the teeth.

I feed Wes canned dog food, but he misses chewing. So I tried to get him on dry kibble, but he's allergic. So I give him milkbone dogbiscuits. (You know, everytime I want to type "biscuit", my fingers type "business." I don't think anyone should eat dog "business" LOL!

Archived