CairnTalk

Need CTCA volunteers at Kimberton agility

Karen

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for anyone that wants to volunteer on Thursday at the Kimberton agility which is CTCA's day. We need to provide workers for that day as our committment for hosting the trial. If you've already entered the trial and sent in a worker form, Thanks! If you didn't enter the trial but would like to volunteer or didn't volunteer (and would like to volunteer) please send your name to AgilityCairn@aol.com The Trial Secretary is working on the worker schedule so I need to provide her a list of names by this Friday (Sept 22). If you're not a member of the CTCA, you can still volunteer on our day. Workers are provided with free refreshments. Most jobs are fairly easy so even if you're new to agility, we can show you what to do.

The club also needs some people to help set up on Monday afternoon, approx 1-5pm and then to pack up on Friday afternoon after the trial ends. If you'd like to help then, let me know as well.

Thanks in Advance to all volunteers! :thumbsup:

Karen Majka

CTCA Trial Chairman

Archived