CairnTalk

Brag

agily-lilly

Mom is sooooooooo proud this Labor Day weekend.

Entered Lilly at Berks County Dog Training Club sponsored agility

trial this weekend in Sinking Spring, PA. Well Saturday was Hurricane Enesto

and Sinking Spring is so named because the water never runs off.

Lilly was a little champ. She ran in rain and ankle deep mud and got 2 clean runs in Novice B Standard

and Novice B Jumpers with weaves. Both 2nd place ribbons.

Sunday...the little champ did it again with 1 "2nd Place" and a 1st place

in Jumpers with weaves.

Novice B had some stiff competition with those Welsh Pembroke Corgi's but

Lilly ran neck to neck. Those Corgi's don't scare her!!!!

We're hoping to get those 3rd legs and title ribbons at Montgomery terrier trial

We know those corgi's won't be there unless they come in disquise!!!!

We'll be watching for them!!! :twisted: LOL

• 1 month later...

Went to the Montgomery All Terrier Agility Trial for 1st time this year. It was very hot on Wednesday, a perfect day on Thursday, and rainy, wet, cold on Friday. I really enjoyed the trial watching all the terriers run. Saw several MACH's (Master Agility Champion) and one was a Cairn.

My Lilly did exceptionally well. She's a little champ when it comes to running in rain and mud.

She came home with 3 "1st place" ribbons and earned her 2 titles in Novice Standard and Jumpers with weaves. 1 of the qualifying scores was in Novice Open Standard. She also earned her Novice Jumpers Preferred title in Hughesville with another "1st place". Lilly has totally amazed me. I started out in agility just to keep her little brain occupied and never imagined it would turn out sooooo well.

Lilly now has earned all 4 of her AKC Novice Titles in only 7 months and moving on....

Archived