CairnTalk

Agility Cairns Heading for Montgomery

bradl

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent my premium in for Lilly for Thursday and Friday standard and JWW :) .

I am looking forward to it.

The agility entries open tomorrow!!! July 10, 2006 so get them in the mail! Entries close in Sept, and in the past the trial hasn't filled completely so don't worry if you don't mail it on the first day like some of us agility addicts! :)

I just wanted to let all those Agility Cairns know that we have some fabulous prizes for you who make the trek to Montgomery this year. We'll have a gift bag for everyone entered in agility, obed or rally. We've got lots of prizes for Thursday! High scoring cairn in each class, both "regular" and preferred. High scoring cairns title in other venues (obed, breed, tracking, and Earthdog). Single and Double Qs get prizes as well. On the off chance that a cairn finishes a MACH at the show, we've got something for them as well. In order to encourage newcomers, those finishing a title from the Novice A Std or JWW class will receive a beautiful mesh crate!

In obedience & rally, we've got prizes for high scoring cairn in each class, for Qs, High combined, etc. Again for newcomers, if a cairn qualifies in Nov A (obed or rally), they will receive a mesh crate also. The Rally will have a limit of 176 entries so be sure and enter early. Once the premium is ready, I'll forward a copy and/or link to Brad to post on the website.

We hope to see lots of cairns at these events this year!!

Karen Majka

CTCA Trial Chair

Archived