CairnTalk

Reported Posts

bradl

Thank you for reporting spam posts.

I generally won't respond to each person who reports a post individually - but I do nuke the spam the minute I log in. Your reports nudge me to log in and clean up if I wasn't planning to otherwise. I typically also ban the IP address that left the spam. So please do report them.

I wonder just about every day whether to restrict posting to those who actually register. I may yet do that (many forums do) but I'll drag my feet as long as I can - for every knucklehead polluting the Internet there's someone else who just wants to ask an honest quick question or share an interesting bit of information. Even forcing registration doesn't work completely: every week some nitwit registers in order to post spam and other links, both on the board and in their profiles. Sheesh.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived