CairnTalk

Two crazy puppies!

George 'n' Gracie

I just have to share this with my Cairn loving friends. We have begun to let George and Gracie wander the house a bit more. Gracie became attached to an old Isotoner slipper in the lower entry. I had just taken it away from her with a stern NO and placed it back where she got it. About 30 minutes later I was in the kitchen when George came up to me, jumped up, barked and took off only to return and do the same thing. I followed him a short way and he was still barking when we reached Gracie with the slipper in her mouth! He was tattleing on her! Then he had the nerve to look at me as if to say he was being good!

They are such fun!

:angel:

I have two Cairns, as well. Only one is 6 months old, the other 11 years old.

Never in a million years did I think the older one would like this new puppy. But, she does!!! Loves to wrestle, even starts a few tussles herself.

Now if I could just get her to come tattle on baby boy! LOL!

They really are such fun! :mrgreen:

Many times when the television is just too boring, I will turn it off and watch my puppy! He is so entertaining - - I laugh myself silly!!!!

• 1 month later...
I have two Cairns, as well.  Only one is 6 months old, the other 11 years old. 

Never in a million years did I think the older one would like this new puppy.  But, she does!!!  Loves to wrestle, even starts a few tussles herself.

Now if I could just get her to come tattle on baby boy!  LOL!

They really are such fun! :mrgreen:

Is that good? I have a 5-year-old male cairn, fun and love him to death. However, we want to get hima "friend" for when he is home (working, school), and to give him a companion. WHat do you suggest? He is not a fan of big dogs, but doesn't seem to have probs with the neighbor maltese.

Archived