CairnTalk

I think my puppy is sick...

dntswetdatchnque

Well my little :twisted: has been doing just fine, untill 2 days ago. I took him to a friends house for the 4th and we stayed 2 days. Played with their dogs and had a great time. Towards the end I noticed he was very bloated. He was constantly going to the bathroom, and it was very very loose, almost water. And there were spots of blood in his stool. He did eat different food but i dont think that would have anything to do with it. My friends mom, ex breeder, said that he could of ate something and just hurt his insides a little bit. Im just really scared because hes never been like this. I had him tested for worms and puppy shots about 2 weeks back. Hes going to the vet wednesday, but what should i look for, and expect.

Thanks

Our dog had the runs and we took him to the vet. He said a pudding consistency meant he might have a scratch in his large intestine. He also recommended 1/2 tablet of pepto bismol 3x daily for 3 days.

Archived