CairnTalk

Just wanted to show off the new family member

epihammer

I just wanted to show off my new girl who is five months old today!!!

But I have been unable to upload the pic. I get the following error:

"The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."

The size of the pic I am trying to use is 141 KB.

Any tips on what I am doing wrong would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Epihammer

And we want to see her too!

Limit for a single attachment is 100k. Try resizing or resaving the image at a lower JPG quality. Or, if you use one of the free image or web hosts, there is no limit to the size of the image you can insert using IMG tags. (Well, you still want to keep the files small as possible as a courtesy to dial-up users.)

Here's a random tutorial on resizing if you use the free program Irfanview: http://www.somewhere-in-time.net/tutorial/irfanview/

I've been using Google's free program Picasa at home - another program you might like to try. It's great for keeping track of photos on your computer.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived