CairnTalk

Eli's coming, hide your hearts!

mrseggcup

Eli, here! I am 5 months old now. I moved in with my up-rights right after the Fourth of July. My Bossy One, as I call her, was off for the summer and she decided that was a good time to get me. She was looking for a Cairn and I was looking for a home. She visisted me a few times, to assess my temperament and personality. I am glad I fit the bill, b/c this has turned out to be a great place to live. The Bossy One's previous dog was an Airedale, so I guess you could say she is "terrier savvy." Which means, if I'm gonna get away with anything, I gotta be quick! Anyway, there's lots of toys and "legal" stuff to chew and they watch me like a hawk. She makes me sleep in this crate at nite, and it doesn't even have cable or a computer! But I like it anyway and actually put myself to bed if I've had a busy day. There's no fence here, but I get 4 or 5 brisk walks a day and taken out in between if needed. If you ask me, the Bossy One can use the exercise. I think she's had a few too many biscuits, if you know what I mean. She enlisted the help of her older teen-alien to post a picture, but we're not having much luck so I'll tell you just how handsome I am. I am brindle with blackish muzzle and ear tips. I'm about 12 lbs now and EVERYBODY says I'm the cutest puppy they have EVER seen. Can't say I disagree! We'll try and get this picture thing down, and then you can see! I'll post more later!

Woof,

Eli

Archived