CairnTalk

grooming

Guest posting as: jane

Guest posting as: jane

good morning. Can some kind soul, give me the name of a groomer in New York city, who can do the required Cairn coat?

Toby is 10 weeks old, and probably should have his coat worked on starting now.

HELP!!!! Jane

if you feel ambitious you could order the grooming book off this website and do it yourself... we did maggie for the first time two weeks ago and it went really well... our breeder guided us through the process and we feel pretty confident that we can do the grooming ourselves... we do need a grooming table or its a two person job for sure!! she was surprisingly well behaved throughout the ordeal! -her first time on a grooming table!... i'll offer words of encouragement that you can do it!! if not i hope you find a good groomer... why not try your local akc rep for breeders (or the link on this website to breeders in NY) and call them for recommendations... you may even luck out with one of them willing to goom...

good luck!

a

Archived