CairnTalk

help posting pictures

bubba

In the past, I have posted pictures, but for the life of me, I can't remember how to do it. I tried following the rules, and still no luck. What I prefer to do is to know how to make the thumbnails you click on to make the picture bigger, but I couldn't find directions for doing that. I did find how to make a hot link, and finally settled for that, but I would really like to know how to do the other if you could help me out here.

Thanks,

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

Thanks, I will try again once I get home from work. I can't remember all the msgs I was getting the other night, but was quite please I figured out how to do the link thing!

pat.

ps-after reading the link you put in there (which I now remember reading before!), I am thinking my problem was that I was clicking the preview button to make sure the pix were going to show up, but I see now, they don't show up in the preview. Thanks for your assistance!

test...hmmmmmm......it appears the button 'insert into post' does not appear anyplace for me to click!

pat, still searching

aaahhhh!!!!!!!

I officially give up :o(

Not that I could see, but I will try again.....rufffff!!!!!!!!

pat, being terrier like!

blah blah blah blah blah....

Alright...this is what I did. I typed blah blah blah, etc....

I went down, I clicked browse, I picked a picture, I hit add to this attachment...after that is over with, there is no other button that shows up next to it, above it, or below it.........

Clueless in Tacoma....

pat.

Hmm. I logged in with a test account and see the button just fine. How big is the file you're trying to upload? When I tested using a file over 100k, I get no button (since the file is too big) and this message way up at the top of the page:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.

My current guess is that you are trying to attach a file over 100k in size - reduce the file size and maybe then you'll have better luck.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

I will have to check the file size when I get home from work...I don't think it is that big. Also, I got no error message at all, none of the several times I tried it!

pat.

Believe me, I checked that last night! My screen is as big as it gets on my screen which is quite large....there is the up/down scroll, which I scrolled just to double check, and there was no side to side scroll.

It's interesting to see how many people are looking at this!

thanks for your patience,

pat.

post-342-1119829333_thumb.jpg

WOO-HOO!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived