Schenectady, New York

USA

(518) 370-1499

SeanPAlbert@aol.com

Friday, April 4, 2003

Dog World

Editorial Department

editorial@dogworld.co.uk

Re: Chewing the Cud "Judges Should Consider the Future of the Breed" by Anne Roslin-Williams // Request for Permission to Republish

To whom it may concern:

Recently, I found the article referenced above. It was available on-line. I do not know whether Ms. Anne Roslin-Williams is a columnist for your publication. Nor am I certain that DogWorld published the article originally.

If the article was published by DogWorld, would you kindly supply me with bibliographic information such as the place and date of publication? In addition, would you please grant my request for permission to republish the article in various Cairn-related newsletters, etc.?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sean

• 1 month later...

Anne Roslin-Williams has kindly granted me permission to republish her article "Judges Should Consider the Future of the Breed" with acknowldgment to the author and to Dog World. Accordingly, the article is available on the Internet via:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CairnTerrierHistory/

The list requires membership, a simple process; and the article is available in the files section of the CTH Yahoo!Group.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me privately via e-mail: SeanPAlbert@aol.com.

Sincerely,

Sean

Archived