CairnTalk

Housatonic CTC Specialty

Brody'sMom

That's the one. We really didn't know much about dog shows until after we got our Cairns, but they are quite fun. Our breeders show their dogs so we have someone to cheer for. There is another show on Sunday at Roosevelt State Park in Westchester. Since we aren't taking our dogs to the Greenwich show, we'll probably take them there so the breeders can see them. I saw a Cairn terrier (on leash with owner) at the Sunoco near exit one on the Palisades Parkway. I was passed the exit otherwise I would have pulled in to say Hi!

That wasn't us at Sunoco but I would have felt the same way - wanting to say hi to another cairn owner!!

Post us some of your observations!

Guest Guest

Housatonic Cairn Terrier Club Specialty

http://www.thehctc.org/

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Taylor Farm Park

Norwalk, CT

Judges:

Specialty Judge: Elaine Mathis

Sweepstakes: Nancy Smith

Although I was at this show, I didn't mark a catalog and the website for the HCTC does not list the results. Does anyone out there have a marked catalog? If so, will you post the results?

Thanks.

Sean

The results are listed on Infodog.com

Hopefully the link below will take you directly to the results. If not, www.infodog.com then click Show Information, Show Calendar and select the date range that includes June 11. All shows for the time frame are listed. The specialty is listed under Greenwich Kennel Club, Norwalk, CT. Then click Results and select Cairn Terrier.

This is a great website to see results of any AKC show.

http://www.infodog.com/RESULTS/2005105001/2005105001430.HTM

Archived