CairnTalk

My buddie Jake

Hello again all of you animal lovers. I appreciate all of your assistance and advise concerning my little Jake. After reading all of your responses, I really don't belive that Jake is affected with epilepsy. He never goes into any type of convulsions or has shaking fits. He is just exceptionally hyper and full of energy. I believe that he may have some other defect, if I can call it that. His sugar level may be high or something. I will be taking him to the vet this next week and have him looked at. I will keep you all posted on the diagnosis. By the way, I am an avid animal lover and I enjoy being around animals and seem to befriend most of them. I applied for and was choosen as the new Animal Control Officer for our town. Now I can do something about people who neglect or mistreat these poor defenseless animals. I plan on dedicating myself to the career and hope to make a difference. Again, thanks for all your support and I will be back.

John

John,

It takes a really special person to do that animal control work. You're going to see some really upsetting things, but at least you can do something about it. If you ever run into any Cairn Terriers in a shelter, please let me know so I can get them placed in one of the rescue networks.

I'll update the others about Jake, and we will look forward to hearing what the vet has to say next.

Take care! Susan

Archived