CairnTalk

Please Verify Your Email Address

bradl

Please ensure that the email address used by your forum profile is current and correct. Logged in users can use the My Account link, or this direct link:

http://www.cairnterrier.org/forum/index.ph...=UserCP&CODE=08

There are an increasing number of emails sent from the forum, whether user-to-user or by forum subscriptions, that are bouncing. If your email address changes, be sure to keep your forum membership up to date. You can reset it yourself using the link above.

However, there is another source of bouncing mail: If you had two accounts at the time of the forum conversion, one of your email address was forcibly changed by the conversion script and your email address will have numbers added to the front of it - meaning you can not receive email or PM notifications sent through the forum.

If your email address is you@example.com but the address in your account profile looks similar to this: 123-you@example.com - you will need to contact me so that we can sort it out. Your options will be

1) to log out of your current account and use your original account instead

2) ask me to delete the original account and attempt to reset the email address for your current account.

Thank you!

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Archived