CairnTalk

Cairn Gallery

Herdman90

Man, I just can't get it right. :( I have resized a photo to under 100kb, but the Cairn Gallery still won't upload my photo. Any clues anyone could provide would be much appreciated.

No clue - pics are uploaded almost every day. Some of them even Cairns :P I noticed our database server crashed yesterday for a while - the forum was spitting out errors for an hour or so, and then painfully slow while the machine came back to life. I don't recall if the gallery database is on the same machine but if it is, that might explain a temporary problem. What steps did you take and what happened when you took them?

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

I uploaded a photo to photobucket.com, which is approx. 87 kb, and copied the http:/ link to the Cairn Gallery upload box. I get a warning prompt saying invalid photo. I'll try again and paste prompt message in here.

Okay, I got it right. I hadn't tried uploading directly from my pc, after i had converted pic from 1.44 mb to 83.7 kb. It worked this time. Thanks Brad!

Glad to be conformable, with sig. LOL As I learn more about this website, and how to use things, I am becoming quite impressed with the structure of this site. There are so many features and functions. This site is very well constructed.

Archived